Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270842 and growing!

Top 5 reward? - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Tipsters Cup Forum 
 Main Menu > Tipsters Cup Forum > Top 5 reward?

» CHAT Now! «  [ 216 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Top 5 reward?       - Views: 139
Insomnia
04-Jan 2019 Friday 1:04 PM (1929 days ago)               #1
Master Member

Liked By: 2481
Followers: 7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Hello,

Just asking this out of curiousity. How will the top 5 contender receive their replica jersey? Will Mr.AB just ship the jerseys to wherever they live?

To be honest I misread at the start of the season and thought that everyone in top 50 will receive one jersey and just realized by now I didn't win it. That's why I have placed all normal bets in the last double up days to secure my position. Suprisingly still achieved like 90% win rate on those last days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining or some sort. It's just that I have aimed to win the prize for memorial values (its moneytary value is little compared to real money we wager everyday).

Lastly I would like to express my gratitude toward Mr. AB for hosting such a wonderful competition! I'll get that Manchester United jersey one day.

Late to the game but not out of the game,

July 30th, 2022

wembly
05-Jan 2019 Saturday 6:19 AM (1929 days ago)            #2
*Platinum Member*

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 127826
Followers: 128

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,376,250
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Insomnia:
Hello,

Just asking this out of curiousity. How will the top 5 contender receive their replica jersey? Will Mr.AB just ship the jerseys to wherever they live?

To be honest I misread at the start of the season and thought that everyone in top 50 will receive one jersey and just realized by now I didn't win it. That's why I have placed all normal bets in the last double up days to secure my position. Suprisingly still achieved like 90% win rate on those last days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining or some sort. It's just that I have aimed to win the prize for memorial values (its moneytary value is little compared to real money we wager everyday).

Lastly I would like to express my gratitude toward Mr. AB for hosting such a wonderful competition! I'll get that Manchester United jersey one day.

Late to the game but not out of the game,

I believe you’ll get the jersey sooner rather than later.
Keep up your good work, bro

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 92,832,187 Total Members: 1471
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Tipsters Cup Forum > Top 5 reward?

Change Timezone:   

4. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service