Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270838 and growing!

Thread not displaying - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > Thread not displaying

» CHAT Now! « [ 88 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Thread not displaying       - Views: 74
RicharLaw
14-Jun 2019 Friday 7:04 AM (1769 days ago)
T.k.Ho  1 Likes  
*Diamond Member*

AsianBookie In-Running Tipster

Liked By: 36214
Followers: 198

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Hi all,

This is the 3rd time my postings not displaying in the thread ...
The status was there but when click, cannot be visible to me ....
May I know what's going on ?

WIRELESS MONEY TECHNOLOGY 2023 INVESTMENT SERIES
GOLD STANDARD OF ARCHITECTURAL TREND METRICS KNOWLEDGE. BUILT FOR EVERY SEGMENT.

If you believe my choices are incorrect, please remain calm and silent, repudiate and oppose them spontaneously... πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ WMT πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘- CREDENCE OF TRUE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE IS EXERCISING ALTRUISTIC CAUSE WITHOUT ANY EXISTENTIAL ANGST. OPENNESS, PATIENCE, RECEPTIVITY, SOLITUDE IS EVERYTHING WHERE TRUE KNOWLEDGE EXISTS THUS THE SELF-ASSURED HUBRIS AMONG VAINGLORIOUS COMMENTATOR WILL SOON BE SHAKEN...FAKERS DEIGN TO ASSEVERATE THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT WITH CLEAR POMPOSITY AND ARROGANCE SHALL BE INUNDATE πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘β€œWhat I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth.” – Walter White

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Team Ranked: #13 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 10,426,250 Total Members: 101

T.k.Ho  1 Likes  

wufayfay
14-Jun 2019 Friday 7:07 AM (1769 days ago)            #2

Liked By: 42

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

me too

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
sayusayme
14-Jun 2019 Friday 9:31 AM (1769 days ago)            #3
Administrator

Liked By: 1221
Followers: 14

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -769,375
Ranked:

@AsianBookie ur attention needed..tks

Member of Team:
AB LiveChat Team
(Est. Jul 2017)

Team Ranked: #8 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 16,378,125 Total Members: 132

RicharLaw  1 Likes  
AsianBookie
14-Jun 2019 Friday 12:46 PM (1769 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Liked By: 4683

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 985,625
Ranked:
Pending

please take a screenshot and post statistics instead

RicharLaw
14-Jun 2019 Friday 9:13 PM (1768 days ago)            #5
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

same thing happened ..now worst for other threads on wcc and in running thread also

GOLD STANDARD OF ARCHITECTURAL TREND METRICS KNOWLEDGE. BUILT FOR EVERY SEGMENT.

If you believe my choices are incorrect, please remain calm and silent, repudiate and oppose them spontaneously... πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ WMT πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘- CREDENCE OF TRUE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE IS EXERCISING ALTRUISTIC CAUSE WITHOUT ANY EXISTENTIAL ANGST. OPENNESS, PATIENCE, RECEPTIVITY, SOLITUDE IS EVERYTHING WHERE TRUE KNOWLEDGE EXISTS THUS THE SELF-ASSURED HUBRIS AMONG VAINGLORIOUS COMMENTATOR WILL SOON BE SHAKEN...FAKERS DEIGN TO ASSEVERATE THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT WITH CLEAR POMPOSITY AND ARROGANCE SHALL BE INUNDATE πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘β€œWhat I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth.” – Walter White

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Team Ranked: #13 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 10,426,250 Total Members: 101
RicharLaw
15-Jun 2019 Saturday 11:28 AM (1768 days ago)            #6
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by AsianBookie:
please take a screenshot and post statistics instead

Case solved.

It's due to your forum backend script to block people from posting from live betting site blocked in Singapore ...I use a notepad instead and it works. Thanks!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > Thread not displaying
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

7. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service