SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270896 and growing!

Share your views on how to.. - AsianBookie.Com Forums

AB CHARITY Projects Archive 
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > Share your views on how to..

» CHAT Now! « [ 138 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 2 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Share your views on how to..       - Views: 1312
OwrightO
27-Feb 2006 Monday 2:48 PM (6636 days ago)               #1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

improve on our game play..

Guys have u notice that we tend to concede early goals at the start of our games? I think that is because we try to get the early goal instead of settling down on the game 1st, maybe we can just compose ourselves 1st, play abit deeper, get a feel of how our opponent's playing style then when we are comfortable with the game then we will attack them.

There are plenty of time for us to get goals during the game, but if we will to concede early goal, we will have a difficult time for the rest of the game.

Just my humble observation.

Hope to see some replies from fellow players.

Sufian, have a speedy recovery ya? Wink

Gunningeva
27-Feb 2006 Monday 5:23 PM (6636 days ago)            #2
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 290

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by OwrightO:

improve on our game play..

Guys have u notice that we tend to concede early goals at the start of our games? I think that is because we try to get the early goal instead of settling down on the game 1st, maybe we can just compose ourselves 1st, play abit deeper, get a feel of how our opponent's playing style then when we are comfortable with the game then we will attack them.

There are plenty of time for us to get goals during the game, but if we will to concede early goal, we will have a difficult time for the rest of the game.

Just my humble observation.

Hope to see some replies from fellow players.

Sufian, have a speedy recovery ya?

same as against the vietnam team u saw against me on sat??
Indifferent Indifferent

This message was edited by Gunningeva on 27-Feb-2006 @ 5:43 PM

No matter what thing happen.. just have to smile.. got to face it anyway...

Over The Hedge Pictures, Images and Photos

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Total Members: 4
woonie
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 11:44 AM (6635 days ago)            #3
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 3197

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 768,750
Ranked:

Is always the case.....

For wat i know... We must play with confidences....

Like the 1st 2 game.. Only me and brain dare to hold ball longer...

Is about possession man... When recieve the ball most of them just jolly well clear away... Than the oppenent came coming again again and again...

Than when defenders wanna play passing .. They pass to left back or right back instead of passing back to Center back... Or midfield ......

U know wats next..... Ya correct... Another long ball up the field..

Than?????? The oppenent come again again and again..........

Be more confodent.. Hold the ball pass confidently... The ball with u. The oppenent will keep chasing u. Just stroke the ball well make them chase..

Not pump and make your strikers chase....

DUN SCARE!!!!!!!! Btw .. When hold ball too long pass properly , i was told not to hold to long... Yet taking the ball and clear to oppenent . Nothing is beening say.....

WE must get the results back on track....

Tats all i have to say.... This i the 1st time i say so much....

Sorry and hope u guys understand......

Smile

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 103,477,187 Total Members: 1478
Fate~is~Cruel
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 2:38 PM (6635 days ago)            #4
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

if one got the confidence to hold the ball, pls do it. as in for midfield la, if last line of def lost the ball, it's GONER!

To forgive. To forget. After all we still love each other. But still we have to part. Fate.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

If we must part,
Then let it be like this;
Not heart on heart,
Nor with the useless anguish of a kiss;
But touch mine hand and say;
'Until tomorrow or some other day,
If we must part.'

Member of Team:
Futters Utd
(Est. Jan 2012)

Total Members: 3

YoSHiYuKi KaZuKi
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 6:10 PM (6635 days ago)            #5
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 585

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by woonie:

Is always the case.....

Is about possession man... When recieve the ball most of them just jolly well clear away... Than the oppenent came coming again again and again...

Than when defenders wanna play passing .. They pass to left back or right back instead of passing back to Center back... Or midfield ......

Be more confodent.. Hold the ball pass confidently... The ball with u. The oppenent will keep chasing u. Just stroke the ball well make them chase..

DUN SCARE!!!!!!!! Btw .. When hold ball too long pass properly , i was told not to hold to long... Yet taking the ball and clear to oppenent . Nothing is beening say.....

roger!!!

will try to hold on more longer!!!

Smile Smile Smile

YoSHiYuKi KaZuKi PiCkS JuZ 4 ReFeReNcE OnLy

Please Bet Within Your Limits

Hope To See More Bros & Sis To Join My Team!!!

Team link = http://fun.asianbookie.com/jointeam.cfm?TEAMID=4351&KEYCODE=9036978

Member of Team:
KaZuKi CLuB
(Est. Oct 2008)

Total Members: 57
Gentlepleas
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 6:24 PM (6635 days ago)            #6
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 8440
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Woonie, Hold ball is good cos it means possession.

But if anyone lose the ball back to the opponents at the end of his possession then there is no point holding in the first place.

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,810,937 Total Members: 122
Gentlepleas
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 6:38 PM (6635 days ago)            #7
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 8440
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Wright sometimes when you see teh situation better you should voice out as soon as possible. Most of the time, if you don speak up when a situation arises then nobody would know what you are trying to do.

Especially when the offside trap is beaten, what do you do?

Run out or stay in?

When the defenders are chasing the player down, at the corner of the box, do you still have to run out? Many occasions you ran out and all the opponent had to do is loop the ball to get the goal.

You really have to watch many games to understand when to run out and when to stay within the poles. You have to ask yourself how much games u had watched. Cos only you really know. Next you don have to concentrate on the whole game. Jus focus on how the Professional GKs control their game.

Its the same when you take a kick of teh ball off your hand. If you cant get the ball to the exact zone where your own player is then wats the point of kicking it in the first place. If you take an effort to make sure each ball gets to the posture that can enable you to kick it probably that is also a form of keeping possession.

There is no possession when you sent it back to the opponent or when you make a good save and sent the ball back to them it means that your work is only of a 50% quality. So start chalking up points in these areas instead of showing your true self only when you are scolded, blame or under pressure.

Thats my take on the last game. We had spoken privately and my words here are more or less the same. I have a big space field here if you are really interested in working your game i will help you out 1 on 1. The ball is now in your court if you wanna improve. I had put in comments, time and effort to help u go to the next level.

Do drop me a msg if you are interested.

Thanks.

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,810,937 Total Members: 122
Gunningeva
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 8:53 PM (6635 days ago)            #8
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Is always the case.....

Truly agree with all of saying.
But woonie, just saying, sometimes u really hold too long le.

Best if more on passing. Trust me, more passing around to nearby open player = they got more worry. Spread ball around = make their players running around and make them less compact.

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

zidano
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 10:01 PM (6635 days ago)            #9

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Gunning opt for play this tournament since we lack of so many as you can commit too. GP can consider. FYI GP , YIMC played with us at last game B4 tournament at bukit Panjang if im not wrong.

I am wat i am & nothing can change dat! CHeers to all!

Gunningeva
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 10:38 PM (6635 days ago)            #10
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by zidano:

Gunning opt for play this tournament since we lack of so many as you can commit too. GP can consider. FYI GP , YIMC played with us at last game B4 tournament at bukit Panjang if im not wrong.

I told GP le. If he needs me in the tournament, just msg me can le.

I can play. but just dun feel right to reply in the thread of saying tat i am in if needed. Tat's y i prefer to lay low of not replying in reporting thread and just wait for call up if needed den reply.

Smile

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

OwrightO
28-Feb 2006 Tuesday 11:04 PM (6635 days ago)            #11

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Is always the case.....

Bro, i agree with u! 1st time see u write so much man!

Our players need to run for open space inorder to play more passing, the very basic of playing the triangle passing.. players should not just stop running for space after the ball has leave his foot, run n ask for the return ball.. It's very difficult for the midfield to hold on to the ball if there is no adequate support from other players, be it the strikers or the defenders, try to create space n options for them to pass, dun be afraid..

During throw in, i can see that there is very few players going near to the thrower to meet the ball, if u stand too far, do u think the ball can reach u?? If everytime there is only 1 player to go near the thrower, dun u think it is very easy for the opponent to mark n dispossess the player who receive the ball? maybe next time we can try to have more players to go near the thrower so that the opponent will not know who will receive the ball..

Sometimes long clearance is neccessary during crucial moment, especially when it is the last line of defence, be it clearing out for a corner or for a throw in.. But PLEASE do not pass the ball ACROSS the penalty box if under pressure, just clear it out to the sideline.. Dun always pass back to the centre back for them to clear the ball, sometimes they did not anticipate that u will pass the ball to them, by doing this, u are putting the centre back under unneccessary pressure..JUST clear the ball out n players will come back to defend the throw in or corner.

Gp, I would like to practice in your big field.. will msg u in advance to confirm with u really soon..

Smile

pennant
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 4:19 AM (6635 days ago)            #12
Gold Member

Liked By: 164

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

i guess we shd start with trying to string 10passes together b4 we try to attack... Wink
the more passes between ourselves, the more opp will feel uneasy... Smile

Gunningeva
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 9:12 AM (6634 days ago)            #13
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by pennant:

i guess we shd start with trying to string 10passes together b4 we try to attack...
the more passes between ourselves, the more opp will feel uneasy...

the passes must be good for tat to happen. lousy pass dun work out at all.

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Gunningeva
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 11:07 AM (6634 days ago)            #14
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by OwrightO:

Bro, i agree with u! 1st time see u write so much man!

Our players need to run for open space inorder to play more passing, the very basic of playing the triangle passing.. players should not just stop running for space after the ball has leave his foot, run n ask for the return ball.. It's very difficult for the midfield to hold on to the ball if there is no adequate support from other players, be it the strikers or the defenders, try to create space n options for them to pass, dun be afraid..

During throw in, i can see that there is very few players going near to the thrower to meet the ball, if u stand too far, do u think the ball can reach u?? If everytime there is only 1 player to go near the thrower, dun u think it is very easy for the opponent to mark n dispossess the player who receive the ball? maybe next time we can try to have more players to go near the thrower so that the opponent will not know who will receive the ball..

Sometimes long clearance is neccessary during crucial moment, especially when it is the last line of defence, be it clearing out for a corner or for a throw in.. But PLEASE do not pass the ball ACROSS the penalty box if under pressure, just clear it out to the sideline.. Dun always pass back to the centre back for them to clear the ball, sometimes they did not anticipate that u will pass the ball to them, by doing this, u are putting the centre back under unneccessary pressure..JUST clear the ball out n players will come back to defend the throw in or corner.

Gp, I would like to practice in your big field.. will msg u in advance to confirm with u really soon..

Erm, suprise to c some1 do tat pass ball across the penalty box or even Cross from 1 side of the box to the other side. Well, i seen it 1 or 2. But usually it ends up mistakes will happen after tat. Pls, an advice, DO NOT CROSS side play for defence pls to cut down on mistakes.

So many other routes to choose from.

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Gunningeva
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 11:12 AM (6634 days ago)            #15
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Next game, Defense tight, get 1 goal should be able to get the win.

opponent not a very attacking powerful team from wat i c.

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

deportivo_07
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 11:39 AM (6634 days ago)            #16
Gold Member

Liked By: 206
Followers: 2

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

wah... gunning... ya seems super enthu... haha...

teck
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 12:33 PM (6634 days ago)            #17
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by deportivo_07:

wah... gunning... ya seems super enthu... haha...

its too eng liao......... Playful

wait till he get a job, and he will disappear and log in once a blue moon liao~~~~ Playful

Gunningeva
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 1:50 PM (6634 days ago)            #18
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by teck:

its too eng liao.........

wait till he get a job, and he will disappear and log in once a blue moon liao~~~~

-_-|||. i now working liao leh...
if not no money liao... Smile

This message was edited by Gunningeva on 01-Mar-2006 @ 2:05 PM

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

teck
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 4:15 PM (6634 days ago)            #19
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Gunningeva:

-_-|||. i now working liao leh...
if not no money liao...

thats good!

at least got job after ord mah~~~~~~ Playful

Gunningeva
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 4:24 PM (6634 days ago)            #20
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thats good!

at least got job after ord mah~~~~~~

lolz... yup yup.... got job = got food Playful

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

teck
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 4:37 PM (6634 days ago)            #21
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Gunningeva:

lolz... yup yup.... got job = got food

should be------ got job = got $$ to pay bills~~~~~ Playful

Gunningeva
01-Mar 2006 Wednesday 5:10 PM (6634 days ago)            #22
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

should be------ got job = got $$ to pay bills~~~~~

haha.. yup.. at least is not got job = got $$ to bet.. Playful

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > Share your views on how to..

Change Timezone:   

10. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service