Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270897 and growing!

Comments! - AsianBookie.Com Forums

AB CHARITY Projects Archive 
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > Comments!

» CHAT Now! «  [ 212 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Comments!       - Views: 1173
sNoW^__^
09-Jan 2006 Monday 8:11 PM (6685 days ago)               #1
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 21

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Or Feedback on FC SHARKS, Make it or Break it Mission!

Leave your Comments or Feedback here.

This message was edited by sNoW^__^ on 09-Jan-2006 @ 8:19 PM

H

u

a

t

A

h

助人为快乐之本

Gunningeva
09-Jan 2006 Monday 9:17 PM (6685 days ago)            #2
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 290

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Frankly speaking.. same thoughts wif zulu... is it only tat few ppl reply in here is playing for the team or not committed to the team?

Sadly to say, the attendance i c like getting fairly poor le nowadays... not to say even replying threads here...

Sorry to say i still quite new in here.. but yet, i feel tat the results which we got for past few games is the results of wat we will earn in future and if the kana thrashing feeling is no good or disgrace or even heavy rain is stopping u coming for it, i got no comments le. I join this team becoz i thought i saw the bonding is there as well as some1 is willing to bring us to a club level.

Thirdly, thanks to those tat still came down on sunday, although we play only 1 half.. but at least we still get the game going and got the goals as well.. At least we show tat, we commit and fight for every game...
Even now i got sick becoz of it, i feel is worth it de.
Btw Zulu, we noe is not ur fault tat got clashes. Also, i learn voicing in game is important although there is screaming here and there. If the handicapped teams are able to speak, i believe they will score at least 1 in first half le.

Lastly, no offence to any1 regarding this thread. I just feel tat if u not willing to commit, just say out. Dun need to just c threads den if feel like playing soccer den come and reply, dun feel like coming den dun even come in and reply.

No matter what thing happen.. just have to smile.. got to face it anyway...

Over The Hedge Pictures, Images and Photos

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Total Members: 4
teck
09-Jan 2006 Monday 11:44 PM (6685 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

well......

We have come a long way since we started our very first soccer gathering (for record- its at East Coast Macdonald).... We even have our VERY own Sharks Forum now!!!! For all this to happen, we have to thanks GP for his commitment and "never-say-die" attitude for this team!!!!

Its sad to see our attendance is dropping and players not "reporting for duty" without even a notification!!!!I dun think it is fair for the team....

Let hope the attendance pick up from here!

cheers!

woonie
10-Jan 2006 Tuesday 9:49 AM (6685 days ago)            #4
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 3197

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 768,750
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Gunningeva:

Frankly speaking.. same thoughts wif zulu... is it only tat few ppl reply in here is playing for the team or not committed to the team?

Sadly to say, the attendance i c like getting fairly poor le nowadays... not to say even replying threads here...

Sorry to say i still quite new in here.. but yet, i feel tat the results which we got for past few games is the results of wat we will earn in future and if the kana thrashing feeling is no good or disgrace or even heavy rain is stopping u coming for it, i got no comments le. I join this team becoz i thought i saw the bonding is there as well as some1 is willing to bring us to a club level.

Thirdly, thanks to those tat still came down on sunday, although we play only 1 half.. but at least we still get the game going and got the goals as well.. At least we show tat, we commit and fight for every game...
Btw Zulu, we noe is not ur fault tat got clashes. Also, i learn voicing in game is important although there is screaming here and there. If the handicapped teams are able to speak, i believe they will score at least 1 in first half le.

Lastly, no offence to any1 regarding this thread. I just feel tat if u not willing to commit, just say out. Dun need to just c threads den if feel like playing soccer den come and reply, dun feel like coming den dun even come in and reply.

Well Say....

I dun need to say alot here....

My commitment and performance speaks for itself...

GO AB GO.......

Smile

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 103,477,187 Total Members: 1478
SwayTipster(Des)
10-Jan 2006 Tuesday 10:21 AM (6685 days ago)            #5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Gunningeva:

Same feeling.. I had been pondering whether to comment or not because I am one of the newest here.

The sunday game is a very good example of testing the players' commitment. Not only myself, everyone who had turned up on that day also had to struggle with the cooling weather to wake up in the morning. If anyone was to be absent due that you still want to sleep in a super cooling morning, then I think you better think again. Cause I seriously doubt the level of commitment towards playing soccer for AB. For those "offenders" that I deem that the above mentioned is an offence, please reflect.

This goes to anyone...
If anyone will like to quit, please indicate. Bcos I believe that a team playing with the same players every week together will see more positive results comparing with the team playing with different sets of players every time. Therefore, for the benefit of the team, please indicate that you want out. Bcos of your irresponsibilities, you will definitely disrupt and cause bad influences to the personnels who put in their commitment, time and effort.

I may sound begging people to indicate OUT if no longer interested, but I really hate to see the efforts put in by GP and co to form the team to go down to the drain. Setting up a team is not always easy and to maintain with discipline is the most difficult. Its really up to each individual.

Hope the non-interested party understand. If don't, thats too bad for you. You are a big failure and you will never be a successful planner and never be successful person in the outside world.

Cheers!!

Different people have different views!
Even twins doesn't always have the same thinking too!
No Tips is 100% unless you are No Tips.
No Bet is 100% unless you are No Bet.
Nobody is Perfect unless you are a Nobody.

Cheers!!

zidano
10-Jan 2006 Tuesday 10:33 AM (6684 days ago)            #6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Dissapointment is all i can say. Since the day i joined AB when Discus brought me in. I was shocked at the number of players and hw organised the team was.I was also worrying whether i get to play or not or being the 1st 11! so i fight my way through to get a place and i know some of the players who have done so and yet Now all is falling apart all becoz of poor attendance. Why fight so hard and yet give up all.

Soccer is my game and as long as i have the chance to play i will do my best for it.my attendance also proves all.

I am wat i am & nothing can change dat! CHeers to all!

OwrightO
10-Jan 2006 Tuesday 9:01 PM (6684 days ago)            #7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Hope all the players will turn up for the next 2 friendlies.. maybe for those who really cannot make it, just drop a note in this forum ya?

come on guys! this forum is purposely set up for us! so fully utilise it ok? Smile

camel1811
11-Jan 2006 Wednesday 2:31 PM (6683 days ago)            #8

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

where west spring ar?

SwayTipster(Des)
11-Jan 2006 Wednesday 4:27 PM (6683 days ago)            #9

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by camel1811:

where west spring ar?

Woodlands, 61 Senja Road.
KJE exit 2 and you will reach Woodlands Road. School is near Blk 629.

Bus-Stop Numbers:
SBS: 160, 170
TIBS: 178, 960, 961

Cheers!!

Different people have different views!
Even twins doesn't always have the same thinking too!
No Tips is 100% unless you are No Tips.
No Bet is 100% unless you are No Bet.
Nobody is Perfect unless you are a Nobody.

Cheers!!

deportivo_07
12-Jan 2006 Thursday 9:53 AM (6683 days ago)            #10
Gold Member

Liked By: 206
Followers: 2

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ehz... i cant really comment much... i cannot pledge to play all games if the league commences... but i will make it for 70% of the games...

this sunday match --> im in...

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > Comments!

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service