Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270897 and growing!

Pointers and Updates! - AsianBookie.Com Forums

AB CHARITY Projects Archive 
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > Pointers and Updates!

» CHAT Now! «  [ 158 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 2 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Pointers and Updates!       - Views: 1390
Gentlepleas
05-Dec 2005 Monday 9:54 PM (6720 days ago)               #1
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 8440
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Last game pointers and observation.

Gents, you guys kept to the game plan and we were rewarded with 3 goals in the first 20 mins. Coming to the last 20 mins we allowed the opponents to move more and as a result we were under unnecessary pressure.

Players were shooting on sight but still not enough cos we were still doing that extra touches to settle the ball into a better position for a shooting stance but that is not what we wanted to do. We wanted 1st touch shooting. Meaning your first touch is to shoot and not lay to others.

Second half, we were unsettled for a while as the defence were under pressure from their attacks. We were miskicking and misheading some of teh balls. Henceforth we had to chase down on the players who got through. Then we also had wright taking his time in clearing the ball or picking the ball.

The goals started to come once mango came in, he were given strict instructions to shoot and he was rewarded with one of the goals plus setting up another. Zulu also shoot without hesitation and without a doubt sometimes you just need a deflection to make a goal possible. But the biggest point is he shot on sight of the goal mouth.

Our defence are strong but still not enough if the Centre Mids don fall back. Allan, Zulu and Woonie, this is where you have to help out, if all attack and don fall back we are just a time bomb waiting to be exploded in our faces. The defensive Mids were doing their part as brief but the immediate thing to happen next, is to leave the ball distribution to the Centre Mids.

For Maxi and Remi, you need to cover the back whenever you attack and you have to do the crossings as per brief, out of 3 chances you only manage to cross 1 ball at first touch. Pls work on this aspect. Remi, with your pace i believe you can be a R winger but you have to work in your fitness and do some crossing as well.

tatashi, I should not shift you to left back then back to centre again. for that i apologise but i feel that you have to know where you stand in your level of fitness as there is no point going up and not being able to come back. The last week we spoke about it and Last sun you did it again. Your lack of control in pacing yourself would cost us a goal if not manage properly. So pls look into it when you come for the next game.

Allan, Your level of fitness is also a doubt in my mind. As you are only attack minded and have no discipline to defend. You have to know that if you are tired then you have to at least stay at the back for recovery than to stay in the opponents half. Do work on this aspect

Zulu, Your dribbling skills are commendable but too much is not good cos its a waste of stamina and more pressure will make you commit mistakes. I feel that you should release the ball after you cut one fella or at most 2 fellas. No point hogging the ball and losing possession after all the hard work.

Woonie, shots from you are important cos you are in a favourable position and you have to help out in defending. Speak to Zulu more often and decide who to stay back when we lose any possession. If you leave it all to the defensive Mid then you should know that after the opponents go pass him the next fellas are the defense line. It is hard work but that is the life of a Midfielder. I want to see more defensive work fm either Zul or you at any one time when we are defending or lose any possession.

Zid and Mama, you guys did well. Keep it up. But be very sure when heading is concern, You must NEVER mishead. When you jump, you have to get the ball no matter what.

Sky, not much from me as i sloted you at a late stage. Sorry.

Wright, If any of the slow picks that you committed resulted in a goal. No matter how many sorry you post is of no use cos it is obvious there is a lack of urgency from your part in getting the ball out. So stop this habit immediately. I don want to see it again. If you wanna pick it up do so in a instant and if you wanna kick it out then do so in the fastest possible way. One more point to add, I must say that you are more confident as a GK than before. So keep working on it. You will get there. Smile

Mango, You did well and follow exactly wat was said to you. Keep it up.

Biker, you move up too much as a result, you shack out and with the weather not in our favour it made it even obvious that at times you are not covering back. (This is what had been said to him at work today.)

Ktiong, Good stuff and good pressure. Guys, you all should try your best to follow this fine example. Not the speed but the fighting spirit for every ball. the desire to have the ball is a must if you want to stand a chance in winning.

Conclusion:

We know that we are not defending enough. When i was shouting for all to jog back there were some who slow jog back than to cover back immediately. To win, we have to get the ball to our side as soon as we can and to do that, everyone has got to mark and wear down an opponent. Even when he has cut through you and you still have to make a dash back at him. This shows that you are not giving up the ball that easily.

If you don bother and leave the chasing to fitter players they too would wear out with each min passing by. It is everyone's responsibility to get the ball back. It's Evenmore so for those who lose it in the first place. We had done well so far and we have to finish this in the best possible SHARK'S fashion.

With my words, I hope you view it positively and take it as a challenge to improve for the next game.

Thanks for your time and Well Done so far!

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,810,937 Total Members: 122

Gentlepleas
05-Dec 2005 Monday 9:59 PM (6720 days ago)            #2
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Game is on this Coming Sunday with Rowdees.

Time: 4:00 Pm (There is something we have to do before game. It is an administrative matter. So do not be late.
Place: Same
Attire: White shorts and socks.

Social team, Du is planning a game for you guys if you are free to come by state in here. Min 15 players and replies must be in by this Thursday. Cost would be Between 7 to 9 Dollars per player. Du will explain why the cost is as such.

Time to come: 2:30 Pm.
Warm-up: 2:30 - 2:45
Game plan: 2:50 - 2:55
Ready in Field: 3:00 Pm.

Reply soon and i hope you would come by for the last game of the tournament.

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,810,937 Total Members: 122
Gunningeva
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:05 PM (6720 days ago)            #3
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 290

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Last game pointers and observation.

For Maxi and Remi, you need to cover the back whenever you attack and you have to to the crossings as per brief, out of 3 chances you only manage to cross 1 ball at first touch. Pls work on this aspect. Remi, with your pace i believe you can be a R winger but you have to work into your fitness and do some crossing as well.

Conclusion:

We know that we are not defending enough. When i was shouting for all to jog back there were some slow jogging back then to cover immediately. To win we have to get the ball to our side as soon as we can and to do that eceryone has got to mark and wear down an opponent. Even when he has cut you you have to make a dash back at him that you are not giving up teh ball that easily.

If you don bother and leave the chasing to fitter players they too would wear out with each min passing by. It is everyone's responsibility to get the ball back. It's Evenmore so for those who lose it in the first place. We had done well so far and we have to finish this in the best possible SHARK'S fashion.

With my words, I hope you view it positively and take it as a challenge to improve in for the next game.

Thanks for your time and Well Done so far!

okok.. roger that....

No matter what thing happen.. just have to smile.. got to face it anyway...

Over The Hedge Pictures, Images and Photos

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Total Members: 4
OwrightO
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:08 PM (6720 days ago)            #4

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

noted..

sNoW^__^
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:08 PM (6720 days ago)            #5
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 21

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

erm... think u didnt notice something...

1st 20min we play so well because we go with plan and they only have 10mens vs sharks 11mens. the next 20min 1 player come in, think that why sharks feel more pressure and cover each other everywhere in the field..

H

u

a

t

A

h

助人为快乐之本

Gunningeva
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:15 PM (6720 days ago)            #6
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

erm... think u didnt notice something...

1st 20min we play so well because we go with plan and they only have 10mens vs sharks 11mens. the next 20min 1 player come in, think that why sharks feel more pressure and cover each other everywhere in the field..

no la... tat guy came in near to half time liao... think most of us affected by the heat as well as slack down noeing the score is 3-0 le..

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Gentlepleas
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:15 PM (6720 days ago)            #7
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Then how do we explain the 3 goals in the 2nd Half, Snow?

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Gentlepleas
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:17 PM (6720 days ago)            #8
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

noted..

Wright, one more point to add. I must say that you are more confident as a GK than before. So keep working on it. You will get there. Smile

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

sNoW^__^
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:27 PM (6720 days ago)            #9
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 21

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Then how do we explain the 3 goals in the 2nd Half, Snow?

no no.. im not saying we weak or wat..

didnt u see when we score 3goals in the 1st 20min den we become ya ya? den the 1 men come in without any1 knowing.. thinks that why they more pressure then fighting 10mens on the field..

H

u

a

t

A

h

助人为快乐之本

OwrightO
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:29 PM (6720 days ago)            #10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Wright, one more point to add. I must say that you are more confident as a GK than before. So keep working on it. You will get there. Smile

noted.. Wink

Gunningeva
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:30 PM (6720 days ago)            #11
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

lolz... maybe... haha.. i also dunno... outside we dunno wat the players thinking inside the game. Playful Playful Wink

i think i the only weak guy inside sia.. fall sick till now i haben recover... sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Gentlepleas
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:35 PM (6720 days ago)            #12
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

no no.. im not saying we weak or wat..

didnt u see when we score 3goals in the 1st 20min den we become ya ya? den the 1 men come in without any1 knowing.. thinks that why they more pressure then fighting 10mens on the field..

The yaya part i agree but the point is we did not shoot in sight at 1st touch.

I know the one man came in but we were playing in our own habits and not doing what we can do when we merge together as a team. So in the end what i am trying to say is we have to stick to the plan as i view all the videos and made all adjustments.

With this point i hope all know that we can play well if we follow our minds in the game. Smile

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Zulu
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:38 PM (6720 days ago)            #13
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 153
Followers: 3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ok, will talk it out with wo0nie...we will haf to be 1st men at the scene with DM covering our ass...
with 2 AM, likely to haf to cover 1 side each...

mango's goal was the best...go0d link and 1-2 and a crisp finish...
go0d job boy..! Smile

OwrightO
05-Dec 2005 Monday 10:41 PM (6720 days ago)            #14

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

ok, will talk it out with wo0nie...we will haf to be 1st men at the scene with DM covering our ass...
with 2 AM, likely to haf to cover 1 side each...

mango's goal was the best...go0d link and 1-2 and a crisp finish...
go0d job boy..! Smile

ya.. that mango goal is the goal of the match..1st time shot! Impressive.. Scared

Zulu
05-Dec 2005 Monday 11:15 PM (6720 days ago)            #15
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

practice like carlos lor..uphill sprints... Playful Wink

Zulu
05-Dec 2005 Monday 11:28 PM (6720 days ago)            #16
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

i tried at bk timah hill 2 weeks ago.... kaoz.... run finish the first upslope already feel like going home liao.

i know how it feels like...hahaha

but if y0u tops in fitness, on the field sure bully others one..
1 push and 1 sprint, u leave others sprawling liao... Playful

SwayTipster(Des)
05-Dec 2005 Monday 11:42 PM (6720 days ago)            #17

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Game is on this Coming Sunday with Rowdees.

Time: 4:00 Pm (There is something we have to do before game. It is an administrative matter. So do not be late.
Place: Same
Attire: White shorts and socks.

Social team, Du is planning a game for you guys if you are free to come by state in here. Min 15 players and replies must be in by this Thursday. Cost would be Between 7 to 9 Dollars per player. Du will explain why the cost is as such.

Time to come: 2:30 Pm.
Warm-up: 2:30 - 2:45
Game plan: 2:50 - 2:55
Ready in Field: 3:00 Pm.

Reply soon and i hope you would come by for the last game of the tournament.

Hi,

I am the un-trial GK. I will lke to take part in the social game.
May I kindly know the venue and is it play on Sunday?

And who to contact and what is the contact number of the personnel. Please kindly revert.

Thanks

Different people have different views!
Even twins doesn't always have the same thinking too!
No Tips is 100% unless you are No Tips.
No Bet is 100% unless you are No Bet.
Nobody is Perfect unless you are a Nobody.

Cheers!!

Gunningeva
05-Dec 2005 Monday 11:50 PM (6720 days ago)            #18
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Hi,

And who to contact and what is the contact number of the personnel. Please kindly revert.

Thanks

the venue should be at punggol.. the 1 tat is near to punggol mrt station de.

Member of Team:
Smile!
(Est. Sep 2009)

Allandino
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 12:10 AM (6720 days ago)            #19

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Gp, sry for unable to came back to defence. Cos our team is lack of goals so maybe at the start i run too much up down sprinting and use up my stamina fast juz hope to help get some more goals. Thanks from ur advise. Will try to work it out and try to come back cover faster. I did try to shoot but cos sumtimes i will try not to and given to others which is in more better positions than mi. hope u understand. :P

Zulu
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 12:36 AM (6720 days ago)            #20
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Hi,

Thanks

check the 1st thread of this forum..will notify u if the game is still on..

pennant
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 1:09 AM (6720 days ago)            #21
Gold Member

Liked By: 164

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

thanks all for the compliments Smile

still working on fitness so can last longer... i think breathing problem... running 15 km at constant pace no problem but when come to chase people and sprint then very fast puncture liaoz.

nb... jogging bo jo..

i 3weeks nv jog laio... Frown

tml will start jogging laio... Playful

SKYBULLET007
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 2:15 AM (6720 days ago)            #22
Administrator

Liked By: 3613
Followers: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Roger over Smile By the way, have a suggestion to make. Since our 2 solid defenders are out(teck & mama),could we play with a more defensive role in the 1st half and see how it goes. Example a 5-3-2 formation. We could revert to a 4-4-2 during the 2nd half too. Playful

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

Total Members: 5
woonie
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 9:50 AM (6719 days ago)            #23
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 3197

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 768,750
Ranked:

Will talk with zulu more....

Actually both of us know wat we are doing...

But maybe fitness wise lar.....

Anyway i did come back to cover ....

Actually the whole 2nd half after attack i am to our half liao....

Hee hee... Surprise can play like tat..

I think is the mental strength lar....

Smile

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 103,477,187 Total Members: 1478
pennant
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 10:26 AM (6719 days ago)            #24
Gold Member

Liked By: 164

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Will talk with zulu more....

Actually both of us know wat we are doing...

But maybe fitness wise lar.....

Anyway i did come back to cover ....

Actually the whole 2nd half after attack i am to our half liao....

Hee hee... Surprise can play like tat..

I think is the mental strength lar....

Smile

..... Cool Indifference

Ah Du
06-Dec 2005 Tuesday 10:41 AM (6719 days ago)            #25
Gold Member

Liked By: 74

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Mental Strenght siah...!!!

So Bloody HOT still can think..!!! SWEEE !!! Smile

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > AB CHARITY Projects Archive > Pointers and Updates!

Change Timezone:   

11. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service