1. Will there be any TOTO sales from 6.10pm on Mon, 6 Oct 2014?
No. There will be no sales from Mon, 6 Oct 2014, 6.10pm. Sales for TOTO 6/49 will start at 8am on Tue, 7 Oct 2014.
- 2. Where can I check past TOTO 6/45 results?
Results are available at any of our outlets and on our website.
- 3. Can I still claim my TOTO 6/45 prize after TOTO has changed?
Yes, you can claim your prize as long as it is within 180 days of the date of draw.
- 4. What happens if there is no winner for the last TOTO 6/45 draw on 6 Oct?
If there is no winner in Group 1 to 4, the prize amount within the group snowballs, i.e. it is added to the first TOTO 6/49 draw on 9 Oct. There is no change in the snowball feature of the TOTO game.
- 5. Can I continue to use TOTO 6/45 betslips to bet on TOTO 6/49?
No, TOTO 6/45 betslips cannot be used to bet on TOTO 6/49. New betslips will be available at all outlets from 7 Oct 2014 onwards.
- 6. Is the minimum bet amount still the same after TOTO has changed?
The minimum bet amount remains at $1. Cost per board is at $1.
- 7. How many winners will there be for the Group 7 Prize in a TOTO 6/49 draw?
The Group 7 Prize will have about 230,000 winners in a draw.
- 8. What are the odds of winning for TOTO 6/49?
The odds of winning the jackpot will be 1 in 13.98 million. The odds of winning any prize will be 1 in 54.
- 9. Is there a change to the prize pool after TOTO has changed?
No, the prize pool remains unchanged at 54% of sales.
- 10. Are there any other changes to the game?
No, the rest of the game features remain unchanged.
- 11. Where can I find the TOTO 6/49 game rules?
The updated game rules will be available on our website and on MyKiosk at the outlets from 7 Oct 2014 onwards.
This message was edited by danielsim on 08-Sep-2014 @ 2:36 PM