Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270897 and growing!

[ RACING ] Mills to call in Singapore - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Horse Racing & Lottery Forum 
 Main Menu > Horse Racing & Lottery Forum >   Mills to call in Singapore

» Racing/Lottery CHAT! « [ 15 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: [ RACING ] Mills to call in Singapore       - Views: 645
Mangocharlie 02-Dec 2023 Saturday 1:27 PM (149 days ago)
bet2fat, Taxpay, ltl1946 and 2 others  5 Likes  
Administrator

AsianBookie Horse Tipster

Liked By: 13835
Followers: 7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Mills to call in Singapore
Edward Sadler@edward_sadler 30 November, 2023

Talented young racecaller Ethan Mills is set to head to Singapore ahead of the final season of racing there in 2024.

The opportunity for Mills to call the action at Kranji comes after he's spent a lot of time honing his craft as a broadcaster, which has included guest calling spots on Racing.com at Moe and Kyneton recently.

"For the last 18 months, I've been putting my hand up for everything in terms of racecalling and commentating," Mills said.

"A big part of that has been the official barrier trials with Racing.com, calling a few jumpouts here and there at Cranbourne and doing some other sports like athletics and calling a little bit of amateur football.

"Basically, just throwing myself in the deep end to give myself as much experience and confidence to continue to do it. I've put my heart and soul into it, I've tried my absolute best for the last 18 months to take every opportunity.

"It's been pretty exciting so far."

WATCH: Mills behind the microphone at Kyneton on Young Racecallers Day

Mills will be joining fellow Aussie and former jockey Scott Bailey on the racing broadcasts from Singapore and will be getting stuck into his new role pretty quickly, after he arrives there next Tuesday.

"I think I'm going to be calling pretty quickly," Mills said.

"Scott said that he's going to put me right in the broadcast box straight away, so I'd imagine after a couple of days I'll be getting into the calling straight away."

After 180 years, Singapore racing is due to end on October 5, 2024, with the running of the Grand Singapore Gold Cup.

This message was edited by Mangocharlie on 02-Dec-2023 at 3:48 PM

bet2fat, Taxpay, ltl1946 and 2 others  5 Likes  

krislee 02-Dec 2023 Saturday 1:39 PM (149 days ago)            #2
Silver Member

Liked By: 27183
Followers: 36

Warned count
(last 30 days):

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 2,018,750
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Mangocharlie:
Talented young racecaller Ethan Mills is set to head to Singapore ahead of the final season of racing there in 2024.
The opportunity for Mills to call the action at Kranji comes after he's spent a lot of time honing his craft as a broadcaster, which has included guest calling spots on Racing.com at Moe and Kyneton recently.
"For the last 18 months, I've been putting my hand up for everything in terms of racecalling and commentating," Mills said.
"A big part of that has been the official barrier trials with Racing.com, calling a few jumpouts here and there at Cranbourne and doing some other sports like athletics and calling a little bit of amateur football.
"Basically, just throwing myself in the deep end to give myself as much experience and confidence to continue to do it. I've put my heart and soul into it, I've tried my absolute best for the last 18 months to take every opportunity.
Mills will be joining fellow Aussie and former jockey Scott Bailey on the racing broadcasts from Singapore and will be getting stuck into his new role pretty quickly, after he arrives there next Tuesday.
"Scott said that he's going to put me right in the broadcast box straight away, so I'd imagine after a couple of days I'll be getting into the calling straight away."
After 180 years, Singapore racing is due to end on October 5, 2024, with the running of the Grand Singapore Gold Cup.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
Team DELTA
(Est. Jun 2010)

Team Ranked: #9 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 16,846,250 Total Members: 83
Mangocharlie 02-Dec 2023 Saturday 1:55 PM (149 days ago)            #3
Administrator

AsianBookie Horse Tipster

Liked By: 13835
Followers: 7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

krislee  1 Likes  
krislee 09-Dec 2023 Saturday 9:14 AM (143 days ago)            #4
Silver Member

Liked By: 27183
Followers: 36

Warned count
(last 30 days):

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 2,018,750
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Mangocharlie:

This message was edited by Mangocharlie on 02-Dec-2023 at 3:48 PM

@Mangocharlie & all, mills already in sg

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
Team DELTA
(Est. Jun 2010)

Team Ranked: #9 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 16,846,250 Total Members: 83
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Horse Racing & Lottery Forum > [ RACING ] Mills to call in Singapore

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service