Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270885 and growing!

Fake name and encrypted mode for FM - AsianBookie.Com Forums

eSports Forum 
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Fake name and encrypted mode for FM

» CHAT Now! «  [ 355 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Fake name and encrypted mode for FM       - Views: 1276
2D
15-Jul 2008 Tuesday 4:45 PM (5765 days ago)               #1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I into revisiting FM games and think the followings might helpful to u all

quote:

1) Fake names - The German and Dutch national teams (including japanese club teams) using fake name in game?/Oliver Kahn is called Jens Mustermann. Why?

The German and Dutch teams do not contain any real players due to licensing issues (same goes with japanese clubs).
There is a file called "fake" in the data/db/lnc/all directory. Remove the save protection and then open it with notepad before you start a game. Put "0" (zero) instead of "1" next to the teams. At the same time you can change Oliver Kahn's name back from whatever it is in the file.
U may delete the other file containing name of j-league clubs and it'll auto revert back to normal.

2) Encrypted Mode - Back in the days of the CM3-series, there was a feature known as “the ARSE command”. Basically, if you put the word ARSE at the top of the player_setup.cfg file, Arse made it so you can make's players act "differently" (eg. swear at the crowd) and added some extra physio/coach comments (eg. "Phil Thompson believes your grandmother could run 100m faster than Neil Mellor). Just a bit of fun I think, but make the game much more enjoyable. Another feature of the arse command was that you could see the Chairman stats.

In FM, there is no arse command per sé, but there are similar features that can be activated with the init.cfg file.

1. Open the init.cfg file (located in data-folder) in notepad.
2. Under the "SUGAR_DADDY" "CHELSEA" line, type in "DEBUG_MODE" exactly like I've done here.
3. Save the init.cfg file
4. Start a new game
5. Enjoy

Now then, sugar daddy. You can enable it in the editor by simply ticking a box. Ticking the option will have no real visible effect on your game. You wont get some nice media message saying Lord Percival Richboy has invested 200m in your club *Frown* if only this was the case it would be fun. What it does do is increase the maximum you can edit your bank balance and transfer balance in the editor.

So if you dont have 'Sugar Daddy' ticked you might be able to increase your Bank Balance to 40M maximum, but with it ticked this might go up to a maximum of 400M.

Some people get "SUGAR_DADDY" mixed up with "CASH_INJECTION". Cash injection is simply getting some money put into your pocket somewhere down the line. I got one with Wrexham but it was only £80k and didn't even get me out of debt.

Now, I’ve just mentioned another command there – CASH_INJECTION. Confused?

I'm aware of the following:

"DEBUG_MODE"
"SPANISH"
"GERMAN"
"SUGAR_DADDY"
"JAPANESE"
"GROUND"
"CLUB_DEBT"
"CASH_INJECTION"

If you type in "GERMAN" "SPANISH" and "JAPANESE" each on one line, underneath "DEBUG_MODE", you can then manage the Germany, Spain and Japan squads, whereas you can't without the command. And of course small/big ball is moved to preferences screen, so that's gone.

I'm not sure how to use the "GROUND" one and I'd imagine the debt would be along the lines of "CLUB_DEBT" "EVERTON" but I'm not sure exactly, as you must be able to specify how much debt there is. Sorry for the lack of info on some.

I believe the explanation given for the "ARSE" command having to be manually entered mentioned something to do with professional players getting upset and causing a (legal) fuss about seeing themselves 'flip the bird' to the away fans in-game, and getting a lengthy ban for bad behaviour, as it might affect peoples' points of view in real life. I'm rambling a bit, but hopefully you catch my drift. Anyway, I can only assume it's the same for the "DEBUG_MODE" command.

The commands entered in the init.cfg file only work in new games, they do not work for saved games of quickstarts.

You will know that the “DEBUG_MODE” command has worked if you can click on your chairman or managing director and see things like his age and international caps etc.

Feel free to comment and any additional info are welcome~

Wink

This message was edited by 2D on 17-Jul-2008 @ 11:13 AM

This message was edited by 2D on 17-Jul-2008 @ 11:44 AM

This message was edited by 2D on 17-Jul-2008 @ 11:44 AM

s.o.s.

JinJitCunTip
16-Jul 2008 Wednesday 3:30 AM (5765 days ago)            #2
Gold Member

Liked By: 4

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Thanks Bro

JJCT

1. Pray for Health
2. Work for Money
3. Life for Happy

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
GSB CĿUB®
(Est. Jun 2008)

Team Ranked: #43 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 2,114,687 Total Members: 86
sab HAVANA
18-Jul 2008 Friday 10:49 PM (5762 days ago)            #3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thanks u

2D
19-Jul 2008 Saturday 11:49 AM (5761 days ago)            #4

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

welcome Smile

s.o.s.

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Fake name and encrypted mode for FM

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service