Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270843 and growing!

Petition to review Asianbookie Tipster titles - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > Petition to review Asianbookie Tipster titles

» CHAT Now! «  [ 335 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 2 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Petition to review Asianbookie Tipster titles       - Views: 280
fate_87
21-Mar 2019 Thursday 11:23 PM (1857 days ago)
wtz8  4 Likes  
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 18672
Followers: 105

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -197,500
Ranked:

Dear webmaster,

I feel it is necessary to review the asianbookie tipster title on a yearly or bi-yearly basis. just because you were accurate for a period of time doesn't mean you should have the tipster title permanently. just like how messi and ronaldo win ballon d'or does not mean they are the best forever.

when someone holding the asianbookie tipster title cannot even have a 50% win rate, that is a joke and insult to this website. new members who visit your website will think those members are very accurate when it is far from the case.

the asianbookie tipster title is given not based on the number of posts or how active you contribute to the forum. It is given to skilled tipsters with a above average win rate and right now I feel the title is grossly misrepresented by some far from deserving member.

I hope you can take in my suggestion, and if not yearly, maybe review them on a 2-year cycle? thank you.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 92,287,812 Total Members: 1473

wtz8  4 Likes  

wembly
21-Mar 2019 Thursday 11:32 PM (1857 days ago)            #2
*Platinum Member*

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 127826
Followers: 127

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,335,937.50
Ranked:

I’m not in a position to comment since I’m also an AB Tipster.
Sort of a vested-interest in a way.
For your consideration on this proposal, @AsianBookie 

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Team Ranked: #1 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 92,287,812 Total Members: 1473
justin11sg
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 12:05 AM (1856 days ago)            #3
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 82795
Followers: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 791,562.50
Ranked:

If you are targeting a specific tipster I urgue you now to drop the issue.. which I believe you have a clone account .

This is because ab have being a fair platform over the decades and have being extremely carefully on awarding members with such prestige rewards. It is indeed a recognition for their past achievements. Be it in medal or whatever. The background you will never comprend in our adminstration works. 

Nonetheless,
We will not hesitate to striped ab tipsters in 2 conditions. These are a no tolerances rules:

1. Selling tips, spamming and using ab platforms to do business.. to gain self interest.

2. Divert traffic, spamming from ab forum and harming ab harmony main core interest. 

We have seen it all . Be it - Good times or bad times. In the early 2000s, mid 2000s, early 2010s to bring back fond memories or whatever later decades to come. 

I am sure  @AsianBookie  of his directions. 

We strictly complied with our regulations and terms of use in ab.com

I wished you a great weekend. 

Best Regards,
Justin

This message was edited by justin11sg on 23-Mar-2019 at 12:27 AM

Best Regards,

JIA

WWWWDLWLWWLWWWWWLLW (Jan 2024)
LWWWWLWLLLDLLLLWWWLWLWLWWWWLLW (Feb 2024)
LLWLWWWWWLL(Mar 2024)
LwLLWWW (April 2024)

Member of Team:
Bolametrix Quantitative Research
(Est. Oct 2014)

Team Ranked: #50 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 1,693,125 Total Members: 44
fate_87
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 12:27 AM (1856 days ago)            #4
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by justin11sg:

If you are targeting a specific tipster I urgue you now to drop the issue.. which I believe you have a clone account .
This is because ab have being a fair platform over the decades and have being extremely carefully on awarding members with such prestige rewards. It is indeed a recognition for their past achievements. Be it in medal or whatever. The background you will never comprend in our adminstration works. 
Nonetheless,
We will not hesitate to striped ab tipsters in 2 conditions. This are a no tolerances .
1. Selling tips, spamming and using ab platforms to do business.. to gain self interest.
2. Divert traffic, spamming from ab forum and harming ab harmony main core interest. 
We have seen it all. Be it. Good times or bad times. In the early 2000s or whatever later decades to come. 
I am sure  @AsianBookie  of his directions. 

Well, if you think "asianbookie tipster" should be given as a form of recognition for past achievement, then there is nothing I can say to you.

A brand new member who visits this website for the very first time, reads a thread by someone with "asianbookie tipster", they think "wah this guy confirm damn zhun, follow him", when the truth is he barely has a 40% win rate the past 3 years or more. And I'm being gracious here. If you see nothing wrong with that and don't find it misleading at all, more power to you then.

Be it am I speaking about a specific person or not, in general I think the "asianbookie tipster" title shouldn't be something that is based on past achievements. Cause if it is, then the name should be changed to something else.

End of the day, this is my view of things. I really don't care or expect you to agree with me. If the webmaster is happy with the way things are, who am I to say otherwise.

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

justin11sg
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 12:33 AM (1856 days ago)            #5
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 82795
Followers: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 791,562.50
Ranked:

quote originally posted by fate_87:

Well, if you think "asianbookie tipster" should be given as a form of recognition for past achievement, then there is nothing I can say to you.

A brand new member who visits this website for the very first time, reads a thread by someone with "asianbookie tipster", they think "wah this guy confirm damn zhun, follow him", when the truth is he barely has a 40% win rate the past 3 years or more. And I'm being gracious here. If you see nothing wrong with that and don't find it misleading at all, more power to you then.

Be it am I speaking about a specific person or not, in general I think the "asianbookie tipster" title shouldn't be something that is based on past achievements. Cause if it is, then the name should be changed to something else.

End of the day, this is my view of things. I really don't care or expect you to agree with me. If the webmaster is happy with the way things are, who am I to say otherwise.

To be fair. You asking a realistic but guiniue and sincere reply. I do somehow agreed and a fair comments and suggestions. Let's leave it to my boss .  Any decisions. We shall honour and respect. Peace. Chill. I am just vocing my honest opinion. 

BR
Justin

Best Regards,

JIA

WWWWDLWLWWLWWWWWLLW (Jan 2024)
LWWWWLWLLLDLLLLWWWLWLWLWWWWLLW (Feb 2024)
LLWLWWWWWLL(Mar 2024)
LwLLWWW (April 2024)

Member of Team:
Bolametrix Quantitative Research
(Est. Oct 2014)

Team Ranked: #50 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 1,693,125 Total Members: 44
fate_87
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 12:44 AM (1856 days ago)            #6
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by justin11sg:

To be fair. You asking a realistic but guiniue and sincere reply. I do somehow agreed and a fair comments and suggestions. Let's leave it to my boss .  Any decisions. We shall honour and respect. Peace. Chill. I am just vocing my honest opinion. 
BR
Justin

Me and you always will be peace. I'm saying my very honest opinion of things too. I'm glad you can see the merit in my argument. Of course, if webmaster is satisfied with the situation, then life goes on bro. I'm just saying we are old birds here already, but a 19 year old newbie really first time visit the website, then follow "asianbookie tipster" go Holland. It's not fair to him, it's almost like reading fake news from a supposedly reliable source.

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

wembly
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 3:38 AM (1855 days ago)            #7
*Platinum Member*

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

I’m all for your suggested periodic review. The only question is, “Who will do the reviews?”

Webmaster definitely has more pressing issues to content with on a daily basis than this.
Besides him, who else?

Whoever does the review will not have an enviable job because of the statistics involved.
As an example, if the assessor says that AB Tipster wembly’s stats is not ideal, below 50%, etc etc and therefore must be stripped of his title. My first question will be, “Show me the stats?” He’ll have a hard time. I post so many picks daily that even I myself don’t know if I’ve won or lost at times.

This message was edited by wembly on 23-Mar-2019 at 5:34 AM

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

fate_87
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 9:52 AM (1855 days ago)            #8
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by wembly:

I’m all for your suggested periodic review. The only question is, “Who will do the reviews?”
Webmaster definitely has more pressing issues to content with on a daily basis than this.
Besides him, who else?
Whoever does the review will not have an enviable job because of the statistics involved.
As an example, if the assessor says that AB Tipster wembly’s stats is not ideal, below 50%, etc etc and therefore must be stripped of his title. My first question will be, “Show me the stats?” He’ll have a hard time. I post so many picks daily that even I myself don’t know if I’ve won or lost at times.
This message was edited by wembly on 23-Mar-2019 at 5:34 AM

That is very true, especially only when past 90 days threads are saved. It's almost impossible to provide undeniable evidence. I guess things have to stay as it is then. Cheers bro.

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

wembly
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 10:04 AM (1855 days ago)            #9
*Platinum Member*

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

That is very true, especially only when past 90 days threads are saved. It's almost impossible to provide undeniable evidence. I guess things have to stay as it is then. Cheers bro.

I’m glad you see my point. 

It’s not easy to prove my stats because of the sheer numbers alone.
Of course, for someone else, it may be easier.
I reckon you have to compile all the stats on your own in order to ‘impeach’ him and as you’ve mentioned, threads are only traceable for 90 days. Even if you have the stats for 1 year, he can dispute the validity of that.
Unless webmaster agrees to do the reviewing, it’s a near impossible task.

This message was edited by wembly on 23-Mar-2019 at 10:04 AM

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

fate_87
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 1:40 PM (1855 days ago)            #10
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by wembly:

I’m glad you see my point. 
It’s not easy to prove my stats because of the sheer numbers alone.
Of course, for someone else, it may be easier.
I reckon you have to compile all the stats on your own in order to ‘impeach’ him and as you’ve mentioned, threads are only traceable for 90 days. Even if you have the stats for 1 year, he can dispute the validity of that.
Unless webmaster agrees to do the reviewing, it’s a near impossible task.

This message was edited by wembly on 23-Mar-2019 at 10:04 AM

i totally understand and agree. even if the threads are saved for 1 year, the manpower required to track the win rate etc is simply not possible.

i just hope everyone understands where i am coming from, but if things are to remain status quo, life goes on just fine.

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Nice_Guy
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 2:27 PM (1855 days ago)            #11
Administrator

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 10956
Followers: 11

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

There are more than 50 AsianBookie Tipsters currently [https://forums.asianbookie.com/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=32&Topic=2245762 ] as well as thousands of experienced members in AB based on their joining dates. Be wise and acknowledge that all the members behind those nicks are flesh and blood in real life who may take an interest in soccer punting as a hobby, passion or even career. However one thing for sure is, nobody gonna win all the time or lose all the time.

Imagine the following scenarios and its never-ending vicious cycle:

1. Follower A decided to follow Tipster A. Maybe own choice or recommended by others but it doesn't matter. The 1st pick won, he is hailed as a hero. He posted 2nd pick or more, and if won again and again Member A is convinced that Tipster A is the SPECIAL ONE. However, once the winning cycle ends, he may be cursed and that's the end of story between them. 

2. While Follower A is reaping benefits by following Tipster A, his friend Follower B decided to tag along. If he is lucky Follower B  may enjoy some carrots until the winning cycle ends and then both of them will be looking for  Tipster B to follow. The cycle goes on. 

3. Worst case hilarious scenario. Follower A followed Tipster A but his pick up lorry. Follower A then followed Tipster B but also up lorry. While he followed Tipster B, Tipster A is back to his winning way. He missed the boat coz he wasn't patient or enough. 

5 Rules to be Wise and Responsible Punters
1. Take responsibility for your own pick.
2. Do own homework, don't follow blindly.
3. Narrow down your choice of favourite tipsters. 
4. Don't be greedy, bet within limit.
5. Accept the result with open heart n mind.  

Just my 20 cents, thanks for reading. 

Member of Team:
⚽️ DREAM TEAM 2020 ⚽️
(Est. Mar 2015)

Team Ranked: #18 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 5,391,250 Total Members: 22

davids_juve  6 Likes  
fate_87
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 2:37 PM (1855 days ago)            #12
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Nice_Guy:

There are more than 50 AsianBookie Tipsters currently [https://forums.asianbookie.com/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=32&Topic=2245762 ] as well as thousands of experienced members in AB based on their joining dates. Be wise and acknowledge that all the members behind those nicks are flesh and blood in real life who may take an interest in soccer punting as a hobby, passion or even career. However one thing for sure is, nobody gonna win all the time or lose all the time.
Imagine the following scenarios and its never-ending vicious cycle:

1. Follower A decided to follow Tipster A. Maybe own choice or recommended by others but it doesn't matter. The 1st pick won, he is hailed as a hero. He posted 2nd pick or more, and if won again and again Member A is convinced that Tipster A is the SPECIAL ONE. However, once the winning cycle ends, he may be cursed and that's the end of story between them. 

2. While Follower A is reaping benefits by following Tipster A, his friend Follower B decided to tag along. If he is lucky Follower B  may enjoy some carrots until the winning cycle ends and then both of them will be looking for  Tipster B to follow. The cycle goes on. 

3. Worst case hilarious scenario. Follower A followed Tipster A but his pick up lorry. Follower A then followed Tipster B but also up lorry. While he followed Tipster B, Tipster A is back to his winning way. He missed the boat coz he wasn't patient or enough. 

5 Rules to be Wise and Responsible Punters
1. Take responsibility for your own pick.
2. Do own homework, don't follow blindly.
3. Narrow down your choice of favourite tipsters. 
4. Don't be greedy, bet within limit.
5. Accept the result with open heart n mind.  
Just my 20 cents, thanks for reading. 

valid points all around. but a brand new member here, might not get the chance to read your useful tips. and just follow cause they see "ab tipster"

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

Nice_Guy
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 2:49 PM (1855 days ago)            #13
Administrator

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 10956
Followers: 11

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

valid points all around. but a brand new member here, might not get the chance to read your useful tips. and just follow cause they see "ab tipster"

Soon they will gain enough experience to know better, Bro. If lucky, they may enjoy some good wins too. Otherwise, take it as tuition fees. Cheers! 

p/s: Other indicators to look out for, tipsters with high number of followers, high number of view-clicks, high number of LIKES, etc. All these are signs of confidence, but not signs of guaranteed win. 

Member of Team:
⚽️ DREAM TEAM 2020 ⚽️
(Est. Mar 2015)

Team Ranked: #18 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 5,391,250 Total Members: 22
fate_87
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 2:51 PM (1855 days ago)            #14
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Nice_Guy:

Soon they will gain enough experience to know better, Bro. If lucky, they may enjoy some good wins too. Otherwise, take it as tuition fees. Cheers! 
p/s: Other indicators to look out for, tipsters with high number of followers, high number of view-clicks, high number of LIKES, etc. All these are signs of confidence, but not signs of guaranteed win. 

i think bro wembly should create a sticky for you soon. "ALL NEW MEMBERS MUST READ"

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

wembly
23-Mar 2019 Saturday 5:43 PM (1855 days ago)            #15
*Platinum Member*

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

i think bro wembly should create a sticky for you soon. "ALL NEW MEMBERS MUST READ"

Nobody can ever achieve a 100% winning or losing posting record. 
As such, I also believe that your own luck plays a part when you follow someone else.
When you’re lucky, you can follow the worst tipster here and win on his one and only winning pick.
In the same vein, when you’re unlucky, you will lose opposing that pick.

At the end of it, whether one is a new or veteran member here,  just blame it on your own lack of judgement and luck if you lose following someone else.

No one here truly owes another his living when picks are posted in good conscience.

This message was edited by wembly on 23-Mar-2019 at 5:44 PM

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

andyjyneo
27-Mar 2019 Wednesday 1:55 AM (1852 days ago)            #16
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 6105
Followers: 9

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I know there's a specific AB tipster is a joke.
But recently he has toned down a lot.
That's extremely good sign.

And there are a few gold and flashing gold members are humourous as well.
They accumulate yellow cards like how they accumulate post counts.
The cycle keeps repeating, but still they do it.

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Q1: What's contribution?
A1: Only posting of tips is counted as. Other forms of contribution is not accepted, and are counted as void and null.

Q2: How to turn forum members into coward?
A2: You block them! When they've no way to defend themselves, they're coward!

Q3: How to win a debate/argument?
A3: There are many ways in fact. You can assemble keyboard warriors or SJWs to defend yourself. You can even create multiple dupes to 'blind' the members that you in fact have a lot of defenders.

Q4: I won 1 and lost 4 matches. What should I do?
A4: You're encouraged to celebrate your win and ignore the 4 losses. Nobody will harp on it even if you lost overall. Make sure you celebrate like wild!

Q5: What's the worst, most useless and meaningless suggestion did a forum ever receive?
A5: Disable post replies. WIN!

Member of Team:
useless DD love w4w & w4w love useless DD & kaypoh Andy babe lei???
(Est. Dec 2015)

Team Ranked: #134 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 603,437 Total Members: 9
fate_87
27-Mar 2019 Wednesday 2:05 AM (1852 days ago)            #17
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by andyjyneo:

I know there's a specific AB tipster is a joke.
But recently he has toned down a lot.
That's extremely good sign.
And there are a few gold and flashing gold members are humourous as well.
They accumulate yellow cards like how they accumulate post counts.
The cycle keeps repeating, but still they do it.

Haha. If that tipster was zhun, he yaya still nvm. His record the past 3 years is a joke, idk how he can song. But since he already has the title, live and let go bro. Tons of weird people in the world

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

andyjyneo
27-Mar 2019 Wednesday 10:54 AM (1851 days ago)            #18
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Haha. If that tipster was zhun, he yaya still nvm. His record the past 3 years is a joke, idk how he can song. But since he already has the title, live and let go bro. Tons of weird people in the world

Indeed.
There are a lot of funny members here.
Those with ranks are funnier than normal members.

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

A1: Only posting of tips is counted as. Other forms of contribution is not accepted, and are counted as void and null.

A3: There are many ways in fact. You can assemble keyboard warriors or SJWs to defend yourself. You can even create multiple dupes to 'blind' the members that you in fact have a lot of defenders.

A4: You're encouraged to celebrate your win and ignore the 4 losses. Nobody will harp on it even if you lost overall. Make sure you celebrate like wild!

Q5: What's the worst, most useless and meaningless suggestion did a forum ever receive?

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

andyjyneo
10-Apr 2019 Wednesday 1:59 AM (1838 days ago)            #19
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Seriously now, i fully support your idea.
Some users are really repeat offenders.
Not only that, they're becoming irritating.
They got yellow carded and even got suspended.
They are still not awake, instead they continue their daily practice.

It's really high time to review all ranked members once in a while.

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

AsianBookie  1 Likes  
andyjyneo
15-Apr 2019 Monday 5:04 PM (1832 days ago)            #20
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

@AsianBookie   @wembly 

It's really high time to review all ranked members, especially those who constantly collect yellow cards and suspension.
We should award them with a new yellow-card medal, to those who collect the most.

New way of increasing post counts and popularity in main forums, since /gc post counts have been calibrated.

Way 1
> Replying 'thanks' to each and every good luck replies, instead of 'like' the replies
> Bumping his thread to the top everytime by replying 'thanks'
> Profit!

Way 2
> Post 'good luck' blindly
> Yellow card/suspension issued by admin/mod
> Profit!
> Repeat

Credits: Our /ab deserved gold members.

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

SUPERBOYS  1 Likes  
wembly
15-Apr 2019 Monday 5:47 PM (1832 days ago)            #21
*Platinum Member*

Tri-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

@AsianBookie   @wembly 

It's really high time to review all ranked members, especially those who constantly collect yellow cards and suspension.
We should award them with a new yellow-card medal, to those who collect the most.

New way of increasing post counts and popularity in main forums, since /gc post counts have been calibrated.

Way 1
> Replying 'thanks' to each and every good luck replies, instead of 'like' the replies
> Profit!

Way 2
> Profit!
> Repeat

I’m in favor of your idea to review the status of esteemed (gold and above) members who perpetually fall foul of the same petty offenses which include ‘blind replies’, ‘ambiguous posting’, ‘posting at the wrong forums’, ‘flaming’ etc despite repeated warnings and suspensions. 

This message was edited by wembly on 15-Apr-2019 at 5:48 PM

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

AsianBookie and andyjyneo  2 Likes  
fate_87
15-Apr 2019 Monday 11:23 PM (1832 days ago)            #22
*Platinum Member*

AsianBookie Tipster

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

@AsianBookie   @wembly 

Way 1

> Profit!

Way 2

> Profit!

> Repeat

some members have been consistently collecting yellow cards for blind replies since forever. i know increasing post counts matters to some, and there is nothing wrong with that. but spend some time reading the threads is of importance

Member of Team:
BNW
(Est. May 2019)

andyjyneo  1 Likes  
andyjyneo
16-Apr 2019 Tuesday 12:23 AM (1832 days ago)            #23
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

some members have been consistently collecting yellow cards for blind replies since forever. i know increasing post counts matters to some, and there is nothing wrong with that. but spend some time reading the threads is of importance

Too bad, reading is never the priority for post count chasers.
I am sorry if you're disappointed.

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

andyjyneo
16-Apr 2019 Tuesday 12:31 AM (1832 days ago)            #24
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

https://forums.asianbookie.com/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=30&Topic=3278161

By looking at this thread only, you can see how immature our forum members are, especially with rank.

What can a thanks do?
All you need is provide constructive comments.
If you can't provide any, just shut up.
Like the thread if you don't know what to say.
This is what i called, post count increase.

#rant

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

andyjyneo
17-Apr 2019 Wednesday 1:38 PM (1830 days ago)            #25
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

/topkek
/champion

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

andyjyneo
17-Apr 2019 Wednesday 1:39 PM (1830 days ago)            #26
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

https://forums.asianbookie.com/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=38&Topic=3278637

/topkek
/champion

---
FAQ by Tipster Legend™.

Member of Team:
(Est. Dec 2015)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > Petition to review Asianbookie Tipster titles
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

12. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service