SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270840 and growing!

To consider "better rights" to protect tipsters - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > To consider "better rights" to protect tipsters

» CHAT Now! « [ 87 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: To consider "better rights" to protect tipsters       - Views: 139
RicharLaw
02-Apr 2018 Monday 11:00 PM (2208 days ago)               #1
*Diamond Member*

AsianBookie In-Running Tipster

Liked By: 36214
Followers: 198

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Recent months, in-running forum are getting many annoymous figures, different nicks, "picking" and" scutinizing on tipster's fault, extremely negative comments after unfavourable game results.

Though we are spending our own time to support the forum and helping the people who require these postings. Our efforts and some others even staying up long hours, late are seriously commendable. In the end, they do not get praise often but bruised with insults.

There should be some privigle or protection net against the flammers, these types of personal attacks have been on going awhile for years and many tipsters have since left the forum.

I would have hope admin panels can provide ways to "avoid" these people from " creating troubles:", stirring up emotions out of nothing. Perhaps by " stating" new rules, implement some " block feature" for nick to access that forum etc.

After years of observations, it's seem like very natural that tipsters can be easily "victimized", force to stop posting and no actions can be taken against them. Some nicks are suspicions of backdoor bookmaking and has the intent to " disrupt " the process of our postings...

Hope these feedbacks can be useful. Cheers! 

WIRELESS MONEY TECHNOLOGY 2023 INVESTMENT SERIES
GOLD STANDARD OF ARCHITECTURAL TREND METRICS KNOWLEDGE. BUILT FOR EVERY SEGMENT.

If you believe my choices are incorrect, please remain calm and silent, repudiate and oppose them spontaneously... πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ WMT πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘- CREDENCE OF TRUE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE IS EXERCISING ALTRUISTIC CAUSE WITHOUT ANY EXISTENTIAL ANGST. OPENNESS, PATIENCE, RECEPTIVITY, SOLITUDE IS EVERYTHING WHERE TRUE KNOWLEDGE EXISTS THUS THE SELF-ASSURED HUBRIS AMONG VAINGLORIOUS COMMENTATOR WILL SOON BE SHAKEN...FAKERS DEIGN TO ASSEVERATE THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT WITH CLEAR POMPOSITY AND ARROGANCE SHALL BE INUNDATE πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘β€œWhat I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth.” – Walter White

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Team Ranked: #13 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 9,505,000 Total Members: 101

JOGK
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 4:26 AM (2208 days ago)            #2
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 68208
Followers: 32

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,314,062.50
Ranked:

Thats why i dont want to be tipster
Nothing when win
But received bad pm when lose
I think your tipster title even make them more angry
Wat to do?
Welcome to cyber world

This message was edited by JOGK on 03-Apr-2018 @ 4:26 AM

RicharLaw
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 9:59 AM (2208 days ago)            #3
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by JOGK:
Thats why i dont want to be tipster
Nothing when win
But received bad pm when lose
I think your tipster title even make them more angry
Wat to do?
Welcome to cyber world

This message was edited by JOGK on 03-Apr-2018 @ 4:26 AM

So how bro?
any suggestions?

GOLD STANDARD OF ARCHITECTURAL TREND METRICS KNOWLEDGE. BUILT FOR EVERY SEGMENT.

If you believe my choices are incorrect, please remain calm and silent, repudiate and oppose them spontaneously... πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ WMT πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘- CREDENCE OF TRUE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE IS EXERCISING ALTRUISTIC CAUSE WITHOUT ANY EXISTENTIAL ANGST. OPENNESS, PATIENCE, RECEPTIVITY, SOLITUDE IS EVERYTHING WHERE TRUE KNOWLEDGE EXISTS THUS THE SELF-ASSURED HUBRIS AMONG VAINGLORIOUS COMMENTATOR WILL SOON BE SHAKEN...FAKERS DEIGN TO ASSEVERATE THAT THEY ARE INNOCENT WITH CLEAR POMPOSITY AND ARROGANCE SHALL BE INUNDATE πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘β€œWhat I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth.” – Walter White

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

Team Ranked: #13 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 9,505,000 Total Members: 101
tank8780
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 10:43 AM (2208 days ago)            #4
Veteran Member

Liked By: 465

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

These pple seems like trying to stop tipster from tipping...
Only reason i thought is because too many pple winning after following these zhun tipsters...
When only 1 or 2 tips went bad due to unforseen redcards, these pple will stir up in the threads...
Who would do these???
I can only thought of 2 types of pple... make a guess who could they be??
I really appreciate tipsters spend their time and effort... although i haf lost some on the way following tipsters... however i juz blame it on myself being suay...
I muz really thks RL and Db for their tips although i dun really follow all tips since i cant play every match...
They are nice to provide tips using their own time...
Hope they both wont give up giving more tips after all the nonsense facing those irritated pple...
Keep up the nice works.

This message was edited by tank8780 on 03-Apr-2018 @ 10:44 AM

Keep winning $$$ is my formula.

JOGK
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 11:38 AM (2208 days ago)            #5
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 68208
Followers: 32

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,314,062.50
Ranked:

quote originally posted by RicharLaw:

So how bro?
any suggestions?
Β 

yes bro
Its very easy to destroy than build
I been here for a long time
When i first started here
I cant remember these unfortunate things happens
Or maybe its so rare i cant remember
But i do remember all or most of them were very courteous during that time
I dont think we can stop them anyway
Even if you ban them they will be back again and again
My advise is just ignores them and get on with it
If you react it will spark fire and nasty things will happen
I am sure nobody likes that
As for my suggestion
Why not allow thread starters the power to removes unwanted replies from his thread
I think that is good enough to get rid of those spoilers
I always wish here all will be gracious at all times and treat each others with respect
Be responsible
If you cant contribute dont destroy
Good luck

This message was edited by JOGK on 03-Apr-2018 @ 11:39 AM

justin11sg
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 12:52 PM (2208 days ago)            #6
Administrator

Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 82793
Followers: 22

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 791,562.50
Ranked:

Then i think better suggest ignore function to be implemented if mgmt think is fessible. .

Best Regards,

JIA

WWWWDLWLWWLWWWWWLLW (Jan 2024)
LWWWWLWLLLDLLLLWWWLWLWLWWWWLLW (Feb 2024)
LLWLWWWWWLL(Mar 2024)
LwLLWWW (April 2024)

Member of Team:
Bolametrix Quantitative Research
(Est. Oct 2014)

Team Ranked: #49 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 1,693,125 Total Members: 44
RicharLaw
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 1:44 PM (2208 days ago)            #7
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by JOGK:
yes bro Its very easy to destroy than build I been here for a long time When i first started here I cant remember these unfortunate things happens Or maybe its so rare i cant remember But i do remember all or most of them were very courteous during that time I dont think we can stop them anyway Even if you ban them they will be back again and again My advise is just ignores them and get on with it If you react it will spark fire and nasty things will happen I am sure nobody likes that As for my suggestion Why not allow thread starters the power to removes unwanted replies from his thread I think that is good enough to get rid of those spoilers I always wish here all will be gracious at all times and treat each others with respect Be responsible If you cant contribute dont destroy Good luck This message was edited by JOGK on 03-Apr-2018 @ 11:39 AM

quote originally posted by justin11sg:

Then i think better suggest ignore function to be implemented if mgmt think is fessible. .

Thanks all
Nice nice ...

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

sayusayme
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 1:52 PM (2208 days ago)            #8
Administrator

Liked By: 1222
Followers: 13

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -894,375
Ranked:

It's stated clearly in our rules & regulation that no flamming is allowed.
Please report any outright flamming of tipsters so that we can take the appropriate action.

Some will abuse this rule and will define 'flamming' acording to their liking. After losing a paticular match, some take offence in, for example, a smiling icon, deemed offensive especially from the ones that they have a grudge with. Of course we will ignore those who try to use us admins to take action on those that they don't like or have a grudge with. 

Will forward the 'ignore function' suggestion to the webmaster for his consideration. 

• No Profanity/Vulgarities and Flamming.This includes Political, Religious and Racist remarks.

Member of Team:
AB LiveChat Team
(Est. Jul 2017)

Team Ranked: #9 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 14,016,562 Total Members: 132
RicharLaw
03-Apr 2018 Tuesday 2:10 PM (2208 days ago)            #9
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by sayusayme:
It's stated clearly in our rules & regulation that no flamming is allowed.
Please report any outright flamming of tipsters so that we can take the appropriate action.

Some will abuse this rule and will define 'flamming' acording to their liking. After losing a paticular match, some take offence in, for example, a smiling icon, deemed offensive especially from the ones that they have a grudge with. Of course we will ignore those who try to use us admins to take action on those that they don't like or have a grudge with. 

Will forward the 'ignore function' suggestion to the webmaster for his consideration. 

• No Profanity/Vulgarities and Flamming.This includes Political, Religious and Racist remarks.

Thanks bro!!

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

AsianBookie
04-Apr 2018 Wednesday 8:02 AM (2207 days ago)            #10
Administrator

Liked By: 4683

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 985,625
Ranked:
Pending

We used to have a blocking function but it was removed because of complaints and we decided to use a more active approach. If you feel that you are being flamed, you may report and our admins will decide how to deal with it. 

RicharLaw
04-Apr 2018 Wednesday 8:44 AM (2207 days ago)            #11
*Diamond Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by AsianBookie:
We used to have a blocking function but it was removed because of complaints and we decided to use a more active approach. If you feel that you are being flamed, you may report and our admins will decide how to deal with it. 

Noted. Thanks

Member of Team:
SYSPICKS
(Est. Nov 2007)

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > To consider "better rights" to protect tipsters
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service